It is great to have such an opportunity to visit and share experiences in Malaysia. I like to mention a few things:
• To see the Buddhist life-style here in Malaysia is excellent.
• All people, supporters and organisers were so kind and helpful to us.
• If I consider this tour just as a visiting tour, it is also excellent.
• Our main purpose was Dhamma tour. I think we had tried our best in what we do and were able to communicate nicely with the people and get a lot of good response.
• My personal true experience during this time is that we, the students, need a lot of guidance, sharing and practical training with a proper teacher on how to face the audience, how to be a good speaker, and how to do a proper presentation. In this area we are not well trained.
• It is not my compliant as many of my Theravada bhikkhus also said that we should have at least some drinks at night.
• We saw many well organised organisations run and controlled by lay followers. It was a good experience.
• I beg forgiveness if I do any mistake this time.
I am grateful to everybody.